Monday, January 07, 2008

A David Cross Blog Conspiracy!

Because I said so.

I saw on a Filmdrunk blog post that David Cross responded to a Patton Oswald blog post with a blog post. (As an aside, I'll say that when I first saw that David Cross was in Alvin Et. Al, I was surprised, but I tend not to hold making easy duckets against people whose work I generally like; see: Owen Wilson.)

Anyway, for the conspiracy part.... On Filmdrunk, the excerpt of Cross's response includes, "They could have offered the part to Anthony Clark or Jim Breuer or Dat Phan, but then they wouldn't be able to balance out the empty void that Jason Lee brings to the film," but Cross's post reads, "They could have offered the part to Anthony Clark or Jim Breuer or Dat Phan, but then....".

Either Filmdrunk went all Madlib-y with Cross's post, or the source material got edited after the Filmdrunk post went up. Given the hiccup early in David Cross's post ("Ennuffs...monkey poo" repeats), I'ma go with the latter.

The reason David Cross would edit out the dig on Jason Lee is, I think, pretty obvious. YOU DON'T FUCK WITH SCIENTOLOGISTS!

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home