Thursday, January 31, 2008

When I was a kid.

When I was a kid, there was this one night that my family (well, my mom and brother and I... my dad was bowling) was watching tv - Murphy Brown or something - and there was a commercial for Pizza Hut and it occurred to me that when I was an adult, I'd have the ability to have a pizza delivered to my house whenever I wanted one. Like, if it was a Tuesday night at 10 o'clock and I'd already had dinner but was watching tv and decided I wanted a pizza, I could get one.

Appendix I

There was only one restaurant that delivered pizzas in my hometown, and 10 o'clock on a Tuesday is probably after their cut-off time.

Appendix II

The nearest Pizza Hut was 8 miles away, and our town was probably out of their delivery area.

Appendix III

As an adult, I have never randomly ordered a pizza just because I could.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Start living, Dan. You deserve it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home